***CANCELLED*** CCA 2020 Spring Board Meeting & Dinner
April 23 @ 12:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree – $125.00
>>> THE IN-PERSON CCA BOARD MEETING AND DINNER IN NEW ORLEANS HAS BEEN CANCELLED. The Board meeting portion will now be held via conference call only on April 23rd beginning at 2:30pm Eastern/1:30pm Central. Please RVSP to email@example.com.
CCA 2020 SPRING BOARD MEETING & FELLOWS’ DINNER — April 23, 2020
CCA Board Lunch & Meeting — Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, 500 Canal St., New Orleans, LA 70130. A buffet lunch will be provided beginning at 12:30 p.m. The CCA Board Meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. Central. (Rooms TBD)
Fellows who are not Board Members are welcome to attend the CCA Board of Directors Meeting, though it is not required. Please indicate your RSVP below if you plan to attend.
Spring Dinner — The Palace Cafe, 605 Canal St. (2nd Floor), New Orleans, LA 70130 — Cocktails at 7:00 p.m., Dinner at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 23, 2020. (Approximately 1 block/2-minute walk from the Sheraton. Transportation is on your own.)
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel – 500 Canal St., New Orleans, LA 70130
Rate: $239/night | Reservation Deadline: Monday, March 30, 2020 (or whenever the ABA room block is exhausted)
Reservations: Click here to make a reservation online, or call 504.525.2500 and refer to the “ABA Section of Dispute Resolution – 2020 Annual Spring Conference.”
***To register for the CCA events by mail or fax, please download the printed RSVP/Registration form.***
ONLINE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
- Provide your RSVP to attend the Thursday Board of Directors Lunch & Meeting if applicable.
- Please select the “tickets” for the Board & Lunch RSVPs and dinner registrations you wish to register for below. Increase the quantity for the optional events to match the number of tickets you want to purchase. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button at the bottom of the page.
- If you are purchasing a spouse/guest registration please enter your spouse/guest’s name in the ‘Special Order/Additional Notes’ field that appears during the checkout process.
- Please enter any special dietary requests in ‘Special Order/Additional Notes’ field if applicable.
- Please submit your registration no later than Friday, April 10.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds less a $25 processing fee will be granted to those who cancel by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 10. No refunds will be given thereafter.